Adjusting How We Serve You
Union Pacific has made the decision to close the UPC to the general public and visitors. Access is only available to employees and contractors with a UPC ID Badge. We remain open but are not able to provide in-person services to individuals who are not authorized to be in the UPC.
The bottom line is this: Your money is safe and available for you; we are just temporarily shifting how we serve you.
As always, you can access your account by ATM, through online banking, and our mobile app. We are also available by phone at 402-544-2500 or toll free 800-370-2260:
- 7am – 7pm, Monday – Friday
- 7am – 4pm, Saturday
We can and want to help, let us know how we can serve you.
Thank you for your flexibility and patience during this time as we respond to the latest updates regarding COVID-19 guidelines with a mindset of how we can provide creative solutions during challenging times. As your world changes, we will be here to provide the financial assistance you need.
As we take care of each other, we will continue to be here to take care of you.
Thank you for being a member.
Credit Union Status: Phone & WebChat only
Monday – Friday: 7AM – 7PM
Saturday: 7AM – 4PM
Monday – Friday: 7AM – 10PM
Saturday: 7AM – 4PM
Utilize Our Online Tools
Check your balance, make payments, and transfer money right from your phone or computer.
Our Credit Union Mobile App is available for download from the Google Play or Apple App stores.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH ONLINE BANKING
- Review the balance of your checking, savings, money market, certificate of deposit, and loan accounts.
- Transfer funds between your accounts, and to other members.
- Set alerts for when automatic deposits or withdrawals are processed by clicking the eAlerts Subscriptions within Online Banking.
- Enroll in eStatements and eliminate the need for paper statements.
- Update your address or phone number.
- Manage contact preferences.
Mobile App Features Include:
- Deposit checks from your mobile device
- Check account balances
- View the date and amount of your transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and transfers
- View amount applied to interest and principal in a loan payment
- Review loan balances, due dates and make loan payments
- Request the credit union to contact you
- Check current loan, savings and certificate rates
- Transfer funds to other memebrs
- Easily apply for a loan or credit card
MoneyPass ATM Network
MoneyPass offers a surcharge-free ATM experience for qualified cardholders at a variety of convenient locations throughout the United States.
For members affected by the economic impacts of COVID-19
Move Your Auto Loan Over!
Move your loan over to Union Pacific Streamliner FCU and we’ll lower your interest rate up to 1% or lower your monthly payment and delay your first payment for up to 90 days.**
*18.00% APR with first payment delayed up to 90 days from disbursement based on qualification. Contact Credit Union for full details. You may qualify for a lower rate based on creditworthiness. Automatic payment through direct deposit or ACH debit recommended. Membership in credit union required. New members need to deposit $5 to open a new share account with Union Pacific Streamliner Federal Credit Union. This program may be discontinued without prior notification.
** Normal underwriting guidelines apply regarding creditworthiness and loan-to-value. Delayed payment program is based on specific conditions. Contact Credit Union for full details. 1% discount does not apply to loans currently financed at Union Pacific Streamliner Federal Credit Union. Discounted rate will not go below the floor rate of 1.49% APR based on current monthly payment. Members wishing lower monthly payments will be underwritten with our current loan rates. Automatic payment through direct deposit or ACH debit recommended. Membership in credit union required. New members need to deposit $5 to open a new share account with Union Pacific Streamliner Federal Credit Union. This program may be discontinued without prior notification.
1400 Douglas Street - Mailstop 0040
Omaha, Nebraska 68179-1001
Get in Touch
Local: (402) 544-2500
Toll-Free: (800) 370-2260
ABA Routing Number