Welcome to Union Pacific Streamliner Federal Credit Union

Learn how to access your new mobile and online banking, how to make payments, and more.


Go to HOMEBRANCH Online Banking or download the MOBILEBRANCH Banking App from the App Store or Google Play.


Enroll using your member number and the last four digits of your SSN.


Follow the prompts to complete your HOMEBRANCH enrollment.

Use Union Pacific Streamliner HOMEBRANCH and MOBILEBRANCH to:

Move money

Pay bills or transfer money between UPSFCU accounts and external accounts – all for free.

Deposit on the go

Deposit checks instantly with our mobile app.


Stay alerted

Set up alerts to stay up to date on account activity.

Get in touch with us

Send a secure message to Union Pacific Streamliner.



3 ways to make deposits

Set up direct deposit

Sign up for direct deposit of your payroll or Union Pacific check. You’ll need our routing number (304083451), your checking/savings account number, and your account type.


Deposit a check

Deposit a check using MOBILEBRANCH mobile banking.


Transfer money

Use MOBILEBRANCH or HOMEBRANCH to schedule a transfer from an external account to your UPSFCU account. Or set up a transfer into your new UPSFCU account (our routing number is 304083451) using your other bank’s online or mobile banking.

A few ways to pay a Union Pacific Streamliner FCU loan or credit card


Use HOMEBRANCH or MOBILEBRANCH to schedule a one-time or recurring payment from your UPSFCU account, or from an external account.


Schedule a payment to your UPSFCU  loan from your external bank using that bank’s website.



Schedule Bill Pay

Schedule one-time or recurring payments from your UPSFCU checking account.


How do I add a joint owner or beneficiary?

You will need to provide the following information to add a joint owner or beneficiary:

  • First/Last Name and relation to the account holder
  • Date of Birth
  • SSN #
  • Valid ID

*Additional information may be required for adding a joint owner.

We do require the account owner to sign a document to have the individual added. This can be done in-person, by mail, or by e-sign.

Please email memberservice@upcu.org and a Union Pacific Streamliner FCU staff member will assist you.

How do I set up a travel notice?

You can place a travel notice by going to the Member Services tab in your online banking and clicking on Travel Notice. If you are on your Union Pacific Streamliner FCU mobile app, under Assist you will see a question for Travel Notice. When you click on the question, it will direct you to the Travel Notice form. You can also email memberservice@upcu.org or call 402-544-2500

How do I change my address?

There are multiple options available to change your address. You can change your address by securely logging into your online banking or mobile app. For online banking, you will find the option to change your address by going to the Member Services tab and clicking on Personal Information. To change your address on the mobile app, click on the profile icon at the top right corner, and under General, there will be a Personal Information option. Click on Edit My Information to make changes.

You can also change your address by filling out a change of address form in person or emailing memberservice@upcu.org.

What is Account-to-Account Transfer (A2A) and is there a transfer limit?

Account to Account Transfer also known as A2A is a transfer relationship with your account with Union Pacific Streamliner FCU to your account at another financial institution. You MUST be on the other account you are linking for Account-to-Account Transfer. This is a free service to our members. There is a daily limit of $10,000.00 per day. If you need to transfer over $10,000.00 in one day, you can wire funds (fees will apply to wire transfers). Please email us at memberservice@upcu.org regarding sending a wire or questions on transferring.

How do I withdraw funds from my account?

We offer our members multiple options to withdraw funds.

  1. Make a withdrawal in person at our location inside the Union Pacific Corporate building located on 1400 Douglas St, Omaha, NE.
  2. Go to a CO-OP Shared Branch location. Click on the link for locations: https://co-opcreditunions.org/locator/. You will need to provide your UPSFCU account number and a government-issued ID such as a driver’s license.
  3. You can use your UPSFCU debit card at an ATM near you, for no fee ATM locations: https://www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.html

*You must have a checking account to have a Debit/ ATM card. Please email memberservice@upcu.org to open a checking account or request a Debit/ ATM card.

How do I order checks?

If you have ordered checks through the credit union before, you can place a re-order by going to the following link https://upcu.org/order-checks . If you want to place a new order or have questions, please email memberservice@upcu.org or call 402-544-2500 to talk to a Union Pacific Streamliner FCU staff member will be happy to assist.

Additional Helpful Links

Skip to content