2023 Annual Meeting
Our Annual Meeting will be conducted virtually utilizing ZOOM and will be held on Monday, June 26th at 3:00 pm CT. To help you participate in this meeting, we have broken down what you need to participate into three sections:
Prior to the meeting, please review the following materials presented in our 2022 Annual Report:
- Minutes of the Annual Meeting held May 16, 2022.
- Report of the Board of Directors – Nate McLaughlin, Board Chair
- Report of the Supervisory Committee – Andrew Juricek, Chair, Supervisory Committee
- Report of the President – Jonathon Miller, President & CEO
- 2022 Financial Reports – Balance Sheet & Income Statement.
Voting & Elections
Once you have reviewed the meeting materials, you will have an opportunity to approve the meeting reports and vote in the election for members of the Board of Directors online. Voting will be open from 8:00 am CT on Monday, June 12, 2023 to 5:00 pm CT on Friday, June 23, 2023. Voting is restricted to members 16 years and older who have a minimum share balance of $5.
This year two (1) board positions three-year term are expiring.
The Board of Directors has nominated the following member to stand for election for three-year term to fill this vacancy:
Jeff Richardson is employed by Loup, a wholly owned subsidiary of Union Pacific Railroad. With over 19 years of experience, he currently works in Carrier Relations managing East coast drayage carriers. Jeff has a degree in Business Management from UNO, holds a Certificate in Transportation and Logistics from the American Society of Transportation and Logistics, and is UP Way certified (a continuous improvement program offered by UP). Outside of work, Jeff is the Clerk on the board of his Sanitary & Improvement District in Sarpy County, managing approximately $500M in tax revenue and the associated expenditures for the district. He feels that his SID experience, combined with a continuous improvement mindset, would be an asset to the board of the Union Pacific Streamliner Federal Credit Union.
Member Voting Through Website/HOMEBRANCH
1. Log into HOMEBRANCH (Online Banking/It’s Me 247) at www.upcu.org like normal. If you have never activated your online banking, you can register at this time. If you need assistance, give us a call at 402-544-2500 or 800-370-2260 or click the “LIVE HELP” button at the top off the webpage.
2. To vote on an online ballot through HOMEBRANCH (Online Banking/It’s Me 247), simply click “Vote” in the Member Messages section.
Only eligible voters will see this button, and only during the active voting period.
3. Then click “Open My Ballot”. If you need to review any of the meeting materials, a link to that information will be provided.
4. You will then make your selections and click “Record My Vote”. Remember, once you click “Record My Vote” you vote will be permanent.
5. You will then receive a confirmation message and the voting is complete!
If you are unwilling or unable to vote online, you can ask assistance at the credit union by calling us at 402-544-2500 or 800-370-2260 and we will have an authorized credit union employee reach out to you to record your vote.
Attending The Meeting
We will be utilizing Zoom to conduct our Annual Membership Meeting. You can participate/view the meeting via your computer, tablet, phone or other mobile device.
All members who attend will be given instructions at the end of the meeting to claim a special prize for attending!
Meeting Invitation/Zoom Information:
Topic: 2023 Union Pacific Streamliner FCU Annual Meeting
Time: Jun 26, 2023 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 829 0638 3884
One tap mobile
+17207072699,,82906383884#,,,,*896908# US (Denver)
Dial by your location
- +1 719 359 4580 US
- +1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
- +1 253 205 0468 US
- +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
- +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
- +1 669 444 9171 US
- +1 507 473 4847 US
- +1 564 217 2000 US
- +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
- +1 646 931 3860 US
- +1 689 278 1000 US
- +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
- +1 305 224 1968 US
- +1 309 205 3325 US
- +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
- +1 360 209 5623 US
- +1 386 347 5053 US
Meeting ID: 829 0638 3884
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/keeL8udkEy
Instructions to Join Webinar
If you are unfamiliar with joining/participating in a Zoom Webinar, please click the following link for more information. Please reach out to us if you have additional questions.
We plan to have a recording of the webinar available for viewing approximately 24 hours after the meeting.
2022 Annual Meeting
Check out the replay of our 2022 Annual Meeting.
2021 Annual Meeting
Check out the replay of our 2021 Annual Meeting.