2022 Annual Meeting
Our Annual Meeting will be conducted virtually utilizing ZOOM and will be held on Monday, May 16th at 3:00 pm CT. To help you participate in this meeting, we have broken down what you need to participate into three sections:
Prior to the meeting, please review the following materials presented in our 2021 Annual Report:
- Minutes of the Annual Meeting held May 24, 2021.
- Report of the Board of Directors – Nate McLaughlin, Board Chair
- Report of the Supervisory Committee – Andrew Juricek, Chair, Supervisory Committee
- Report of the President – Jonathon Miller, President & CEO
- 2021 Financial Reports – Balance Sheet & Income Statement.
If you have any questions regarding the Meeting Materials, or have any questions you would like to be answered at the Annual Meeting, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Voting & Elections
Once you have reviewed the meeting materials, you will have an opportunity to approve the meeting reports and vote in the election for members of the Board of Directors online. Voting will be open from 8:00 am CT on Monday, May 3, 2022 to 5:00 pm CT on Friday, May 13, 2022. Voting is restricted to members 16 years and older who have a minimum share balance of $5.
This year two (2) board positions three-year term are expiring.
The Board of Directors has nominated the following members to stand for election for three-year terms to fill these vacancies:
Member Voting Through Website/HOMEBRANCH
1. Log into HOMEBRANCH (Online Banking/It’s Me 247) at www.upcu.org like normal. If you have never activated your online banking, you can register at this time. If you need assistance, give us a call at 402-544-2500 or 800-370-2260 or click the “LIVE HELP” button at the top off the webpage.
2. To vote on an online ballot through HOMEBRANCH (Online Banking/It’s Me 247), simply click “Vote” in the Member Messages section.
3. Then click “Open My Ballot”. If you need to review any of the meeting materials, a link to that information will be provided.
4. You will then make your selections and click “Record My Vote”. Remember, one you click “Record My Vote” you vote will be permanent.
5. You will then receive a confirmation message and the voting is complete!
If you are unwilling or unable to vote online, you can ask assistance at the credit union by calling us at 402-544-2500 or 800-370-2260 and we will have an authorized credit union employee reach out to you to record your vote.
Attending The Meeting
We will be utilizing Zoom to conduct our Annual Membership Meeting. You can participate/view the meeting via your computer, tablet, phone or other mobile device.
All members who attend will be given instructions at the end of the meeting to claim a special prize for attending!
Meeting Invitation/Zoom Information:
Topic: Union Pacific Streamliner FCU 2022 Annual Meeting
Time: May 16, 2022 03:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 824 9913 7424
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,82499137424#,,,,*365252# US (Houston)
+17207072699,,82499137424#,,,,*365252# US (Denver)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
Meeting ID: 824 9913 7424
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kw2B1zD9z
Instructions to Join Webinar
If you are unfamiliar with joining/participating in a Zoom Webinar, please click the following link for more information. Please reach out to us if you have additional questions.
We plan to have a recording of the webinar available for viewing approximately 24 hours after the meeting.
2021 Annual Meeting
Check out the replay of our 2021 Annual Meeting.