HOMEBRANCH ONLINE BANKING
Check balances, transfer funds, customize fraud alerts and more! HOMEBRANCH puts all your Union Pacific Streamliner FCU accounts and loans at your fingertips!
What Can You Do With HOMEBRANCH?
- Apply for a loan
- Check balances
- View the date and amount of their transactions, including deposits, withdrawals and transfers
- Verify certain checks have cleared (only if enrolled in eStatements)
- Read a message from the credit union
- Stop payment on a check
- View eStatements
- Pay bills online
- View images of canceled checks
- Transfer funds between accounts, enter text that describes a transaction at the time of the transfer
- Make loan payments from funds in their account
- Set up or change automatic transfers
- Withdraw funds in the form of a check
- Request that a credit union employee contact them
- Set up eAlerts
- Print loan coupons
- View dividend details on open and closed accounts
- Sign up to receive eNotices
- Adjust how paycheck and other electronic deposits are handled
- Download transaction information to a Comma Delimited File (.CSV)
- Review loan payoff amounts/due dates
- Check current loan/savings/certificate rates
- Initiate opening of additional savings accounts
- Create a username, change password and security questions, receive reminders to change password
- Choose personal preferences, ex. background color, photo album, and starting page.
- View annual dividends and interest info
- Assign nicknames to their accounts
- View pending ACH transactions
- Get educated on password strength
- View amount applied to interest and principal in a loan payment
First Time Logging In?
Follow these instructions. You can also visit upcu.com to view the instructional video.
- At upcu.com, type in your default username (your Member Account Number) and click Login.
- Type in your default password (the last four digits of the Primary Accountholder’s Social Security number) and click Continue.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use (scroll to the bottom to accept).
- Type the same default password (from step two) in the Current Password field.
- Create a new secure password and type it into each New Password field.
- Click Change My Password to save it.
- Create a new personal username (maximum of 21 characters).
- Click Change My Username to save it.
- Type in the answers to three unique security questions (not case sensitive).
- Click Save My Questions, and you’re done!
Note: The username and password you create during your first-time login will also be used to log in to mobile banking.
ONLINE BILL PAYER
Schedule instant transfers to pay bills via HOMEBRANCH or MOBILE BRANCH. You can even have a check put in the mail when direct payment options aren’t available.
Our bill pay system integrates seamlessly with our online banking and mobile banking systems, making it easy for you to pay bills and manage your finances from wherever you are on any device you choose.
Additional features include the following:
- An intuitive and user-friendly experience
- Real-time access to your checking account balance
- Reminders if your balance isn’t sufficient to pay a scheduled bill
With your Virtual StrongBox, you can have your branch receipts, loan documents and other credit union documents securely sent and stored for later viewing by you.
Additionally, you can upload other important documents, such as wills, mortgages, tax documents and loan forms—all safely and securely. You can also share these documents with a secure email feature built in.
1400 Douglas Street - Mailstop 0040
Omaha, Nebraska 68179-1001
Get in Touch
Local: (402) 544-2500
Toll-Free: (800) 370-2260
ABA Routing Number